Mercedes-Benz launched the V-Class Elite at Rs. 1.10 Crore. As the pioneers of the ‘Luxury Multi-Purpose Vehicle’ (MPV) segment, the brand now offers a product that combines highest standards of passenger cars with the functionality and practicality of anMPV. The versatile vehicle allowscustomers to choose from a wide range of customization options, as well.
Key product features:
- Luxury seats with massage, climate control functions
- Centre console with refrigerated compartment
- Burmester® surround sound system
- Panoramic sliding roof (Optional)
- 17 inch alloys standard |18 inch alloy as option
- AGILITY CONTROL suspension with selective damping system
- EASY PACK TAILGATE with separate Rear window opening
- Leather upholstery options – Silk beige / Black
- Ambient Lighting
- 360 degree camera with Active Park Assist
- Electric sliding doors
- Accessories package
Engine & Transmission:
- 120 kW/163 hp of power | 380 Nm of torque | 0-100 in 11.1 s | 1950 cc diesel engine
- 6 airbags | Attention Assist | Active Parking Assist with 360 degree camera
- Steel Blue | Selenite Grey | Graphite Grey |Obsidian Black Metallic | Cavensite Blue Metallic | Rock Crystal White Metallic | Brilliant Silver Metallic
Real nice style and fantastic subject material , absolutely nothing else we need : D.
I really like your writing style, wonderful info , regards for posting : D.
I’m impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you […]
Perfect just what I was looking for! .
But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design .