Sets new benchmark in Safety, scores highest points amongst all 5 star rated Indian vehicles
First Indian vehicle to score a 4 star child safety rating
Mahindra announced that its compact SUV, the XUV300 has been awarded the highest 5-Star Safety Rating by Global NCAP. With this global recognition, the XUV300 becomes the first Indian vehicle to score the highest points among all 5-Star rated cars tested so far by Global NCAP.
The XUV300 also becomes the first Indian vehicle to score a 4-Star child safety rating. It is noteworthy that side impact performance is a pre-requisite for a 5-Star safety rating, and the XUV300 side impact performance has been one of the best among all 5-star rated cars.
The Mahindra XUV300 with its many first-in-segment safety features including 7 airbags, disc brakes on all 4 wheels, front parking sensors and heated ORVMs, offers fortress-like safety that is unmatched. Today the XUV300 has established a new benchmark in terms of vehicle safety in India having been awarded a 5-star rating by Global NCAP, the umbrella body of consumer car safety testing bodies. The official Global NCAP test for the Mahindra XUV300 was conducted in Germany recently.
FORTRESS-LIKE SAFETY IN XUV300
The XUV300 offers Best-in-Segment safety features*:
1. First-in-segment 7 airbags including knee airbag, dual-front, side and curtain airbags
2. First-in-segment disc brakes on all 4 wheels (Among Sub 4-metre Compact SUVs).
3. First-in-segment front parking sensors
4. First-in-segment heated ORVMs
5. Electronic stability program with Dynamic Steering Torque, Hydraulic Brake Assist, Roll-over Mitigation and Traction Control, together with Hill Start Assist.
6. ABS & EBD standard across all variants
7. Front & rear fog lamps
8. ISOFIX child seat mounts
9. Tyre-tronics (Tyre pressure & temperature monitoring system)
10. Seat belt reminder for all seats
11. 3-point seat belt on all seats