Customer deliveries start on July 12
- KUSHAQ stands out for its emotive design, unmatched performance, superior build quality, outstanding safety, and numerous Simply Clever solutions
- Powered by the globally acclaimed TSI technology with 2 engine options : 1.0L and 1.5L TSI, delivering 115 PS and 150 PS respectively
- Transmission options : 6-speed manual, 6-speed automatic and 7-speed DSG
- Three trims on offer: Active, Ambition and Style
- Offered in 5 colour options : Honey Orange, Tornado Red, Candy White, Reflex Silver and Carbon Steel
- Comes with complete “Peace of Mind” with 4 Years / 1,00,000 km warranty, extendable up to 6 years / 1,50,000 km
- Bookings open on www.buyskodaonline.co.in and across the 100 plus sales touchpoints across 85 cities
ŠKODA AUTO opened bookings and announced prices of its most anticipated SUV under the India 2.0 Project –ŠKODA KUSHAQ. Since its world premiere in India earlier this year, KUSHAQ has made a strong presence and stands out as an entirely new ŠKODA that’s made in India, made for India. Yet, it’s every inch a global model that wears the hallowed winged arrow badge with pride. ŠKODA KUSHAQ will be offered at an ex-showroom price starting at INR 10.49 lacs nationwide, taking forward the ‘One Nation. One Price’ philosophy.
With a robust and muscular appearance, the KUSHAQ is perfectly tailored for the taste of Indian SUV buyers. The interiors are a perfect combination of elegance and modernity along with the brand’s typical ‘Simply Clever’ solutions to make driving easier. The KUSHAQ also comes with numerous active and passive safety features along with ESC as standard across all variants.
With the KUSHAQ launch, the company will penetrate deeper in the country by expanding its network to Tier II and III cities. ŠKODA AUTO India currently has 120 sales touchpoints in 85 cities and plans to expand to 150 touchpoints by end of 2021.
Along with expanding its sales and service network, ŠKODA AUTO India has announced various customer centric initiatives on the ownership front. Every KUSHAQ comes with 4 Years / 1,00,000 km warranty, which can be extended up to 6 years / 1,50,000 km. Additionally, ŠKODA will also offer 2 years parts warranty, 2 years battery warranty, 3 years paint warranty, 6 years corrosion warranty and extended roadside assistance programs up to 9 years.
With the KUSHAQ, ŠKODA AUTO India has focused on the fundamentals and the things that really matter, as they look ahead to a new era in the Indian market.
|MODEL||1.0 (MT)||1.0 (AT)||1.5 (MT)||1.5 (DSG)|
Real nice style and fantastic subject material , absolutely nothing else we need : D.
I really like your writing style, wonderful info , regards for posting : D.
I’m impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you […]
Perfect just what I was looking for! .
But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design .