Nissan India is planning something big with the back to back launches in our country. They have invested huge amount of money in their technology centres and a new development centre is coming up in Trivandrum, Kerala. Recently the Datsun models were launched and keeping Aamir Khan as brand ambassador, the strategy is clear!
Today, Nissan India launched the Kicks at a very attractive price of Rs. 9.55 lac ex-showroom. Drive personalisation with 27 accessory categories and hassle-free three year free maintenance package.
Here are the 8 things you need to know about the Nissan Kicks
1) The Kicks, which is a globally successful model based on the Micra platform. But Nissan has Indianised the Kicks by building it on the Duster’s A0 platform which is easily one of the most capable units in the country.
2) There are two engine options: 1.5L K9K Diesel (110bhp) mated to a 6-speed gearbox and 1.5L H4K Petrol(104bhp) mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. ARAI certified efficiency is 14.23kmpm for petrol variant and 20.45kmpl for diesel variant.
3) There is cruise control, speed limiter and an Eco mode as well in the Nissan Kicks. First-in-class features include Around View Monitor, 8 inch floating infotainment system, leather-wrapped soft touch dashboard and door trims.
4) 210mm of ground clearance and 5.2m of turning radius is the segment best. Driving through a rough patch of road is easy in the Kicks with 210mm of ground clearance.
5) ABS, EBD, Automatic Climate Control and Brake Assist comes standard in the Kicks
6) Top Variants get 4 airbags and Hill Start Assist
7) The Kicks is actually bigger than what you feel from the pictures. Longer than the Renault Captur.
8) Kicks misses out on features like sunroof, auto IRVMs, dead pedals, powered seats, etc
What you will love in the Kicks is it is a modern looking SUV which can accommodate 5 people in comfort and you will enjoy the moments behind the wheel if you are an enthusiast. It drives better than the competitors and for the price, it is worth the money.
Variants & Pricing
XL – 955000(Petrol), 10,85000(Diesel)
XV – 1095000(Petrol), 12,49000(Diesel)
XV Premium – 13,65000(Diesel)
XV Premium+ – 14,65000(Diesel)