· The new Small Pick-up from Tata Motors comes with superior ride & handling
· A Power-packed cargo carrier – Equipped with 1.4 Litre DiCOR (common Rail) BS4 engine
· Delivers best-in-class power of 70PS
· An efficient business partner – Delivering a best-in-class mileage of 17.9** KMPL
· With longest load body in its class of 2630 mm, customers can earn more per trip now
· Class leading top speed of 125 KMPH for a faster turnaround time
Tata Motors today announced the launch of a new Small Pick-up, the Tata SuperAce Mint. With its unmatchable combination of performance, ruggedness, comfort, superior ride & handling, style and best-in-class cost of ownership, the Tata SuperAce Mint will maximize revenues for its owners. It will meet requirements of intra and intercity transport.
- 1.4 Litre DiCOR (common rail) BS4 engine
- Power: 70PS
- Flat torque over a wide range of engine rpm(1800 – 3000 rpm)
- Top speed: 125 kmph
- Mileage: 17.9 kmpl
Clutch has a larger diameter and a greater friction area for better clutch performance and life while the backbone of the vehicle is its strong chassis frame with a 2.5mm thick long member and a 124mm x 63mm chassis cross section, enabling it to withstand the stress of driving on bad roads and varied loading conditions.
It comes with a standard power steering and blower which makes it the most comfortable pickup in all types of road conditions. The body colored bumper and standard fitment of wheel caps gives the exteriors a stylish look. The adjustable driver and co-driver fabric seats with headrests, HVAC option also account towards making the driver’s journey comfortable.
- 3-point retractable seat belts as well as side impact beams for protection in case of collisions.
- The vehicle’s long wheel-base of 2380 mm enables overall stability even at high speeds and on uneven surfaces.
- Front disc brakes
- Large 254 mm diameter rear drum brakes
- Independent suspension
- 14 inch Radial tyres
- Longest loading body in its class of 2630 mm (8ft-7inches)
- Tata Superace Mint: Rs. 5.09 Lakhs, ex-showroom, Thane
- Tata SuperAce Mint is available in four exciting colours – Blazing Red, Castle Grey, Arctic White and Meteor Silver.
Real nice style and fantastic subject material , absolutely nothing else we need : D.
I really like your writing style, wonderful info , regards for posting : D.
I’m impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you […]
Perfect just what I was looking for! .
But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design .