Mercedes Benz launches the New GLC Coupe in India. Earlier, it was available only the AMG 43 guise. GLC Coupe 300 petrol priced at Rs 62.70 lakh and the GLC 300d diesel priced at Rs 63.70 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom).
New GLC Coupe Specifications
Comes with a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine making 258hp and 370Nm of torque, while the GLC 300d Coupe gets a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel producing 245hp and 500Nm of peak torque; both engines are BS6-compliant. A 9-speed automatic & 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system is standard. The GLC 300 petrol Coupe can do 0-100kph in 6.3s, while the GLC 300d does 0-100kph in 6.6s.
Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe Features
- New diamond-pattern grille
- Redesigned front and rear bumpers
- New LED head- and tail-lights
- Different alloy wheel designs
- New MBUX infotainment system
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment screen featuring ‘Hey Mercedes’ voice command tech