40 New Features & enhancements with a New bolder SUV Design,
New Hi Tech features with New and More Premium & Plush Interiors,
and a more Refined & Pleasurable Driving experience
Price starts at Rs 4.39 lakh (ex showroom Mumbai, for K2 variant), to be available across Mahindra dealerships pan India, with immediate effect
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.), India’s leading SUV manufacturer, today unveiled its New KUV100 NXT. Packed With 40 new features and enhancements, the KUV100 NXT now boasts of a new and more aggressive SUV design, more hi tech features, more premium interiors, and a more refined & pleasurable driving experience. The KUV100 NXT will now be available in 5 variants, namely, K2 & K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8 in both petrol & diesel with 5 & 6 seater options.
The KUV100 NXT will start at Rs. 4.39 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai) for the K2 variant.
Launched in January 2016, the KUV100 created a new SUV segment. The New KUV100 NXT is now all set to reach newer heights. The new exterior styling in the KUV100 NXT has further enhanced its aggressive SUV design and bold SUV stance with new front grille, new bumpers with flared wheel arches and cladding for the macho look. In addition it offers more style quotient with new 15” diamond cut alloys and powered ORVMs with turn indicators. The KUV100 NXT is now loaded with more hi-tech features such as the 7” touchscreen with navigation, Electronic Temperature Control Panel, electrically foldable ORVMs and parking sensors. To add to the overall experience, the New KUV100 NXT offers a quieter & more refined peppy drive.Further the sporty black interiors, plush new fabric upholstery, amongst other new additions enhance the premium feel in the interior.
The New KUV100 NXT has a robust monocoque SUV construction and comes with standard ABS & dual airbags (K2+ onwards) for overall safety and peace of mind. It is the only vehicle in the price point which can seat 6 people comfortably with amazing space and comfort.
Customers can choose from both gasoline and diesel options – the mFALCON G80 is a 1.2L, MPFI and dual VVT petrol engine that delivers 61kW (82bhp) power and 115Nm torque and the mFALCON D75 is a 1.2L turbo-charged, diesel engine with CRDI technology that delivers 57.4kW (77bhp) power and 190Nm torque.
The New KUV100 NXT comes with First in Segment flexi 6 & 5 seater options with a flat floor enabling ample legroom and headroom for 6 adults. It also offers innovative storage spaces like front & rear armrest with cupholders, cooled glove box, underfloor & underseat storage and boot space of 243 litres (expandable to 473 L with flat floor).
The New KUV100 NXT will be available in 8 attractive colours of Fiery Orange, Flamboyant Red, Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Designer Grey, Midnight Black and the 2 Dual Tone options of Flamboyant Red with Metallic Black and Dazzling Silver with Metallic Black
New features & key enhancements in the New KUV100 NXT
Enhanced Style & SUV stance with:
- New aggressive front grille
- New muscular front & rear bumpers with silver skid plates
- New flared wheel arches with wheel cladding
- New muscular body lines
- New design tail-gate
- New fog lamps with black bezel surrounds
- New sunglass inspired dual chamber headlamps with LED DRLs
- New 38.1 cm (15”) diamond cut dual tone alloys
- New ORVMS with side-turn indicators
- New integrated roof rails
- New door & sill cladding
- New double barrel clear lens tail lamps
- New areodynamic spoiler with Aero corners
Advanced Techlogy Features:
- New 17.8 cm (7”) touchscreen infotainment with USB, audio, image & video playback
- New GPS navigation
- New Electronic Temperature Control Panel
- New Electrically foldable ORVMs with interegated turn indicators
- New Electrically operatable tailgate latch
- New Intellipark – reverse parking assist sensors
- New Driver information system with voice alerts
- Remote boot opening key
- New Gear shift alerts
Engine changes: New engine mount technology for refined & pleasurable drive.
Premium & Plush Interiors:
- New Sporty Black interiors
- New seat fabric design & colour
- Improved seat bolstering
- New cluster Illumination
- New centre console design