Bookings are open and deliveries set for the first week of October
FCA India today, announced the roll out of the Jeep Compass ‘Limited Plus’, a new, upmarket variant based on the range-topping ‘Limited’ trim. True to its name, the *Limited Plus is complete with eight premium features, adding incredible value to the Compass package that may go well beyond customers’ expectations.
Including the top-of-the-line Limited Plus variant, the entire Jeep Compass range is now available to customers between Rs. 15.35 lakh and Rs. 22.85 lakh (ex-Delhi).
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus, which is now the top-of-the-range variant in the Limited trim and is available in three derivatives:
|Limited Plus||2.0-litre, 173 PS, 350 Nm Multijet II (Turbo Diesel)||6-sp Manual 4×2||Rs. 21.07 lakh|
|Limited Plus||1.4-litre, 163 PS, 250 Nm Multiair (Turbo Petrol)||7-sp Automatic* 4×2||Rs. 21.41 lakh|
|Limited Plus||2.0-litre, 173 PS, 350 Nm Multijet II (Turbo Diesel)||6-sp Manual 4×4||Rs. 22.85 lakh|
The Jeep Compass ‘Limited Plus’ Package
The Limited Plus is the result of feedback from market studies undertaken by FCA in the past year to better understand consumer requirements and their expectations for a premium, yet capable, driving experience.
The Jeep Compass during its market launch, set a new benchmark for the SUV customer. However, in order to keep up with evolving segment expectations it was imperative that the Compass package had to deliver an improved value proposition, for the ultimate ownership experience.
The Jeep Compass Limited Plus offers eight premium features in all its three aforementioned derivatives:
Leading features in the Jeep Compass Price Class
- Panoramic dual-pane sunroof – No other SUV in its competing price class offers a dual-pane Panoramic Sunroof (also referred to as “Moonroof” in Jeep parlance)
- 8-way Power seat for driver with memory function and 4-way power lumbar support – No other SUV in its price class offers such elaborate functionality in the driver’s seat; in fact, is seen usually in more expensive and bigger SUVs sold in India
- 8.4-inch UConnect infotainment screen – This is the largest infotainment screen offered in its class
- Selective Automatic headlamps – The Limited trim already had and will continue to have Bi-Xenon or HID headlamps, which will now be ‘automatic’ only in the Limited Plus derivatives and the intensity of light can be selected up to three levels
Other premium features in the Limited Plus
- 18-inch dual-tone polished-aluminum alloy wheels – these new, larger and stylish alloys will only enhance the already acknowledged ‘plush’ ride quality of the Jeep Compass
- SIX airbags – one of India’s safest SUVs now becomes even safer with an addition of curtain airbags, which protect front as well as rear passengers; this in addition to the already available two front and two side airbags
- Rain-sensing wipers – This feature has been introduced for the first time in the Jeep Compass range
- Electrochromic auto-dimming IRVM – This feature has been introduced for the first time in the Jeep Compass range
Real nice style and fantastic subject material , absolutely nothing else we need : D.
I really like your writing style, wonderful info , regards for posting : D.
I’m impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you […]
Perfect just what I was looking for! .
But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design .