An all-new, 799cc, three-cylinder petrol engine
Max power: 53bhp
Max torque: 72Nm
Kerb weight: 660kg (lighter than its rivals)
Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Mileage: 25.17kmpl (ARAI claimed- best in class)
- Lowest ownership and maintenance costs in its segment
- Booking starts from 14th September via KWID app and showroom. Deliveries will commence early next month.
- 98% localised
- 60 customization options ready at launch, sold individually or bundled into 6 different packs. 25 different graphic vinyl’s for the KWID
- All-digital instrument cluster
- no steering or seat height adjust
- There’s 300-litres of boot space with the seats up and 1115-litres with them folded!
- Equipment list
A touch screen system (that’s similar to the one in the Duster)
Bluetooth connectivity (sound system has only two speakers).
Remote locking and an optional airbag on the top-end RXT.
Disappointingly no ABS even as an option
- Price: Between Rs 3- 4 lakh