Automobili Pininfarina has unveiled the ultimate expression of the world’s first luxury pure-electric hyper GT, the Battista Anniversario. The Battista Anniversario celebrates 90 years since Battista ‘Pinin’ Farina created the legendary Pininfarina coachbuilder and design house, and is the most powerful sports car ever to be designed and built in Italy.
Battista Anniversario cars will be hand-crafted in Cambiano, Turin, where Pininfarina has established its design centre and headquarters. Just five will be created, each priced from €2.6 million, making the Battista Anniversario one of the world’s most exclusive automobiles.
Battista Anniversario Hyper Car
- Battista Anniversario is the ultimate design expression of the most powerful road-legal Italian car ever made
- Just five Battista Anniversario cars to be built, priced from €2.6 million
- Battista Anniversario presented in unique Pininfarina heritage-inspired design theme with aerodynamic enhancements
- With new forged aluminium wheels and performance-oriented tyres, top speed increases to 350 km/h (217 mph)
- No more than 150 Battista hypercars, including the five Anniversario cars, to be handcrafted in Italy and expected to enter into production by the end of 2020