2020 Jaguar F-Type
Meet the Jaguar F-Type in a more sleeker and elegant format. Jaguar just revealed their new car with a new design, changes in interiors and under the hood as well – gets a new more powerful V8.
2020 Jaguar F-Type Exteriors
The designers have sculpted a new front face for the F-Type with a low-slung nose and revamped sleeker headlights which stretches horizontally now. The hood also comes with a new design to match with the sleeker front face and also gets larger air vents. The front grille is more sharper and bigger now and is attached to a new bumper. The LED headlight comes as standard.
2020 Jaguar F-Type Interiors
- Analog dials are replaced with a new 12.3 inch digital instrument cluster
- Android Auto & Apple Car is included
- Centre console gets a new touch screen
2020 Jaguar F-Type R
F-Type R comes with a 5 lire Supercharged V8 with 575 horespower and 700Nm of torque(25hp & 20Nm higher than ongoing model) which will take the F-Type R from 0-100kmph in 3.7 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 299kmph.
2020 Jaguar F-Type Engine & Gearbox Options
- 2 litre 4 cylinder engine
- 3 litre Supercharged V6 (comes with optional Four-Wheel Drive)
- 5 litre Supercharged V8 (comes with optional Four-Wheel Drive)
- Comes with 8-Speed Automatic (6-Speed Manual is no longer available)
We are not sure how many of you would like the design of the new F-Type, but we aren’t liking it as much as we love the ongoing model. F-Type is a car which delivers raw power and the design wasn’t elegant or sleek as it is now. May be it will start growing on us and we will have to accept it the way it is!