Mercedes-Benz introduces the sporty and dynamic C-Class ‘Edition C’
Mercedes-Benz India enhanced its C-Class portfolio with the addition of the new ‘Edition C’. The ‘Edition C’ hosts new exterior and interior upgrades, enhancing the sportiness of the existing C-Class. With the Edition C, Mercedes-Benz now adds yet another exciting paint option to the C-Class in India–the designo Hyacinth red. The C-Class ‘Edition C’ was launched by Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, and will be available across all Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the country.
- First: New paint option: designo Hyacinth red
- Front apron spoiler lip and rear spoiler painted in black
- 5 twin spoke light alloy wheels painted in high-gloss black with a high-sheen finish
- ‘Edition C’ exterior badge
- Night package – front twin louvres, mirror housings, beltline and side skirts in black
- LED logo projector for front doors to welcome owners with Mercedes-Benz logo
- Interior cabin with Open-pore black ash wood trim finish
- Sports pedal in stainless steel with embossed rubber studs
- Garmin® Map Pilot SD card navigation system standard across variants of the ‘Edition C’
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class ‘Edition C’ is available with C 200, C 220 d and C 250 d Avantgarde variants.