Sets new benchmark in Safety with highest ever rating for a body-on-frame SUV
Mahindra announced that its legendary SUV, the All-New Thar has been awarded the 4-Star Safety Rating by Global NCAP. The All-New Thar has set a new benchmark in safety with highest ever rating for a body-on-frame SUV tested by Global NCAP so far. Infact, All-New Thar has scored highest point in child safety in cars tested by Global NCAP so far.
The official Global NCAP test for the All-New Thar was conducted in Germany recently.
In its all-new avatar, the Thar is a quantum leap in terms of performance, everyday comfort & convenience, technology and safety, as it stays true to its core promise of unmatched off-roading capability and builds on its iconic design. The company has successfully retained the iconic design, proportions, off-road capability, top options and still achieved high safety in the All-New Thar. It is equipped with an excellent range of active & passive safety features to keep all passengers secure.
The passive and active safety features offered in the All-New Thar include:
- Electronic Stability Programme with Anti-Rollover Protection
- Crash-safety compliant vehicle structure (body and chassis)
- Dual Airbags
- ABS with Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Hydraulic Brake Assist
- 3-Point Seat Belts for Rear Passengers
- ISOFIX Mounts for Child Seats on Rear Seats
- Panic Braking Signal during Emergency Braking
- Built-in Roll-cage for Overhead Protection in case of a Rollover
- Passenger Airbag Deactivation Switch
- Seat Belt Reminder
- Speed Sensing Auto Locking Front Door Locks
- Vehicle Over-speed Audio Warning
- Hill Hold & Hill Descent Control for tackling Steep Slopes
- Rear Parking Sensors
At Mahindra, safety is at the very heart of all its vehicles. The XUV300 has established a new benchmark in terms of vehicle safety in India having been awarded a 5-star rating by Global NCAP and topped Global NCAP’s six-year safety rankings, making the XUV300 the safest among all the vehicles tested by Global NCAP between 2014 and 2020. The Marazzo was also certified with a strong 4 star rating by Global NCAP for Adult Occupation Protection. In fact, Mahindra was the first and only manufacturer in India to be awarded the “Safer Choice Award” by GNCAP.
Real nice style and fantastic subject material , absolutely nothing else we need : D.
I really like your writing style, wonderful info , regards for posting : D.
I’m impressed, I need to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you […]
Perfect just what I was looking for! .
But a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding design .