Creating a new record, Honda’s CB Shine motorcycle series crossed over 70 lakh customer base
India’s No. 1 selling 125cc motorcycle brand – CB Shine is the only 125cc motorcycle brand to be in the Top 4 selling motorcycles of the country. With its Shine series, Honda is the market leader in125cc motorcycle segment with 51% market share & also registered a 10% growth against 2% dip in the segment.
Premium 2018 Edition Upgrade
The Honda CB Shine is powered by a 124.73 cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine boosted by Honda Eco Technology (HET). Producing 10.16 BHP at 7500 rpm and peak torque of 10.30 Nm at 5500 rpm. The CB Shine with enhanced premium looks is available in 6 colour variants. The motorcycle comes with combination of new graphics with premium 3D emblem that generates a modern look. The long seat helps in comfortable and enjoyable riding. Equipped with Chrome Carburettor Cover, the motorcycle shines over the road.
Wings of Joy Offer
This festival you can take home your favourite motorcycle with an assured gift of FREE membership of ‘Honda Joy Club’ & stand a chance to win exciting prices like LG LED TV, Samsung Smartphones, Sony earphones etc. under the ‘Wings of Joy’ festive Lucky Draw. You can also win Maha Joy & Bumper Joy rewards i.e. Honda Brio car & Honda Amaze car!
CB Shine – All the way Shining to No.1 position in 125cc segment
- 2006: Launched in India with the unique Optimax technology
- 2008: CB Shine becomes No. 1 selling 125cc motorcycle within 2 years of its launch
- 2010: Achieves 10 lakh happy customers in 54 months since launch
- 2013: Every third 125cc motorcycle sold in India is CB Shine
- 2014: Jumps to 30 lakh sales mark with 33% market share in the segment
- 2015: Sales grow 14% which is faster than 1% growth of 125cc motorcycle segment. Combi Brake System(CBS) introduced in CB Shine.
- 2017: Becomes first 125cc motorcycle to reach 50 lakh unit sales milestone
- 2018: Creates new record with 70 lakh unit sales milestone. Every second 125cc
motorcycle sold is CB Shine.