Datsun has revealed the facelift of Indian-spec Go hatchback and Go+ MPV. Bookings for both the models have opened in all dealerships across India. According to Datsun India, deliveries will commence on 10th October.
- An updated front bumper with new vertical LED daytime running lights and a lower air intake
- Tweaked headlamps & front grille
- Redesigned dashboard with new 6.75 inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Revised Instrument cluster with tachometer.
- Reworked rear bumper, rear washed and wiper
- New colours – Orange on Go and Brown on Go+
- Top variant gets power windows on all doors
- Top variants get alloy wheels
Bookings can be done across India for an amount of Rs. 11,000/-